copyright by circlecube. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

the...share..


Assalamualaikum....

Hooola....

arini rsa mcm nak menaip huwa!!!

so taip jer lah cik bulat oi...

so i start with....hmmm....

hom to make my blog interesting ?

atcely cik bulat hnya tao merepek jer x tao nak kasi information or gosip so bole x nak merapu je lah malam  ni....

so....lets start from...im helping a bussiness....here it is.... http://www.facebook.com/AhayCollection  like la page ni lah sapa2...n if anybody feel like want to langsingkan pggang can try.....cik bulat pon tgah mengamalkannya sekarang ni.....doa2 kan lah cik bulat bakal langsing dalam masa yg terdekat nih yer....hahahah!! nt pkai baju pngantin lawa ("^_^).....

itu da satu hal....ok...msok new year ritu cik bulat telah memulakan pekerjaan sbgai seorg jururawat sepenuh masa....WELL DONE cik bulat !!!  weee......so far the job wAs interesting but sometimes yer lah **keje apa yg x de pressure....so im just enjoy it....

even i got full time work * that is my dream...but i lost my Mr. King Kong (one of my dream is to be Mrs King Kong) *ruined...hu what to do....x dak jodoh....well id like to say it so paining....but i think i just open my mind to accept all that written....**QADA' & QADAR"....n other thing....after we end up the unfinished relationship, Mr. King Kong offer me to be his best friend but i reject it not because i hate it but i still cannot let him go n i dont wanna  be his best friend because i am to scared later if he found somebody else i'll feel jealous and probably i'll kill her....**OMG!! impossible....so better i end it up ALL...as what i hold every moment i live....take it all, or leave it! and actually, he did had sombody else...so easy for him to have a replacement....as cik bulat is wandering what make me not his choice....then i take the positive side of the world.....just that, that girl have all he need rather than cik bulat 'u are nothing for him'(a voice keep telling me this). its okay Mr. King Kong, i'll be waiting for other King Kong to proposed me...but for sure im not hoping anything from u, as u is kind of very patheticISM for me...i just praying u a happy and better life with somebody that is not me.....bye!!
(and to his friend i have to forget u all also as continuing being friend with u all make me still stick to him no matter what.....so d'em sorry peeps)



the other more....this 2012 im getting older than i thought i was....heeee...bilo da tuo...sume bendo jd huru haro oooohhh...now i know how hard my mak n ayah grow me up....but i wont stop till the last beat of my heart...i want to do the best, be the best and better to everything......

so i'm learning everyday....

probably i'll do mistake frequently everyday...



so if anything wrong.. *pardon a' me*

da ^_^


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ceciter2:::

Post a Comment

korang !! shout here k!

tantarang!!