copyright by circlecube. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

11 july 2010

its been a while not coming here to see.....my blog~

agagag....
btw....i want to story about my day oday...
goin jalan2 with my junior....
huahhaahah~
is sound creepy~
to me...
since this is my first time i lepak2 with them all...
but its a memory i can keep...
there were 5 of them....
huih everybody had their own personality with their own attitude.....
the first on my rank is....
means she the best fellow to ask for lepak2....
it is hanna~
hahahahah....
she is a kind of person who can b friend with u since we are window shop so shes he best that can be my partner to do something crazy with me....
hahaha~
the sec one is ain perhaps....
hihihi...
she is kind of craaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyy~
girl!!!!
huih but i think she is danger...
next girl is wani (talkactive peson)
for non-stop her mouth.....
hahaha.....
so i don think i can go on a day hang out with her.....
next is ieka (non-talkactive person)
this on tooo shut....
 icould mak it up with her i think.....
lastly is syirah....
she is my last person to choose coz....
me and she~
are far apart~
not same...
 i dont noe y but she seem like not suit to hang with me~
hahahahahah~
but i really njoy the day with them all!!!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ceciter2:::

Post a Comment

korang !! shout here k!

tantarang!!